Invictus Games Ltd.
Based in Debrecen, Hungary
29th Oct. 2015
Give It Up! 2 is a skill-based platform game with rhythm elements. Players control Blob (or one of his friends) in a unique and surreal grayscale world full of deadly spikes and cylinders. Blob jumps from platform to platform mindlessly as the music beats. Players use well-timed taps to influence Blob's path trough the stages and hopefully it won't pop on one of those spikes in the process.
The prequel Give It Up! is one of the company's successful apps. It was featured for weeks on iTunes, was selected for Starbucks 'Pick Of The Week' and it is incredibly popular in China. Invictus started developing its sequel in April 2015. Players' feedback about the original game were varied. They wanted easier levels while keeping the challange for those who wants it. They asked for more stages with free choice. They wanted different kinds of music. The development of Give It Up! 2 is based on these feedback and the team hopes it will answer the numerous requests coming from the community.
- Based on the popular prequel, Give It Up!
- 18 stages in the initial release, containing 3 distinct layout.
- Multiple difficulties in each stage, equally impressing the young, the skilled and the newbie.
- Blob collects points on each stage during its journey. Players are rated by the number of points collected.
- Each stage contains mutiple paths trough it. It is the player's job to explore a stage and find the most rewarding route.
- Wide variety of new hazards making even the most skilled player sweat.
- Many interesting characters to your choice.
- New multi-layered interactive music.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Give It Up!: Pick Of The Week" Starbucks 7 April, 2015
- "Give It Up!: Best New Game in over 40 country" iTunes staff, 18 Jan, 2014
- "If Super Meat Boy had a rhythm based mini-game, it might look a lot like Give It Up!"
- Andrew Fretz, Toucharcade
- "Give It Up! promises immense challenge along with its rhythmic gameplay..."
- Carter Dotson, Toucharcade
Give It Up! (original)
Apple App Store itunes.apple.com.
Give It Up! (original)
Google Play Store play.google.com.
About Invictus Games Ltd.
Invictus Games Ltd. is one of the leading game-developers of the Central-Eastern European Region. Our international approach to development has seen us working closely with publishers such as Codemasters, UK and US-based Activision, 1C in Russia, Gamepot in Japan, Gamigo in Germany, Nival in Russia, Vanguard in The Netherlands and most recently with Namco Bandai Games. Among many other globally known titles, Invictus has designed and developed Ridge Racer Slipstream and PAC-MAN Friends.
More information on Invictus Games Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Give It Up! 2 Credits
2D Artist, Level Designer