Invictus Games Ltd.
Based in Debrecen, Hungary
24 January, 2015
|App Store||- FREE|
|Google Play Store||- FREE|
The official DAYTONA® game now on mobile! NO In-App purchases and NO pop-up Ads! Featured in iTunes and Top Free App! SIMPLE CONTROLS • Switch lanes with a single tap or swipe. • Overtake opponents and avoid collisions. • Save fuel by drafting to reach the pitstop and refuel. LEVEL UP FOR THE CUP • Level up in 5 series by completing missions. • Earn reputation points in Nightly Races. • Unlock faster high level cars and drive further! TUNE YOUR CAR • Upgrade engine to reduce fuel consumption. • Enhance the running gear for quicker lane change. • Strengthen the chassis to survive more collisions. • Change colour and paint jobs to suit your taste. DAYTONA® is a registered trademark of the International Speedway, Inc. and licensed to International Speedway Corporation.
Daytona Rush has been officially endorsed by International Speedway Corporation.
- 5 high detailed racecars
- Performance and optical tuning
- Pit lane for refuelling
- Slipstream system
- Level up ladder
- Tap and swipe control methods
- 100 different missions
- 100% kids and family safe
Logo & Icon
- "Daytona rush is one of the most fascinating games of all times. "
- Cherry, appPicker
- "Visuals are awesome and nice touches such as crazy car crash physics make each run a little more fun."
- Eric Ford, TouchArcade
- "Daytona Rush is a simple, but really fun game. You can play it for 5 minutes, or even 1 hour straight if you want to."
- , The iOS Gaming Site
- "This is the kind of app you’d be grateful to have when you commute, or when you visit your relatives who have kids and you can’t deny letting them use your device. "
- , pocketmeta
About Invictus Games Ltd.
Invictus Games Ltd. is one of the leading game-developers of the Central-Eastern European Region. Our international approach to development has seen us working closely with publishers such as Codemasters, UK and US-based Activision, 1C in Russia, Gamepot in Japan, Gamigo in Germany, Nival in Russia, Vanguard in The Netherlands and most recently with Namco Bandai Games. Among many other globally known titles, Invictus has designed and developed Ridge Racer Slipstream and PAC-MAN Friends.
More information on Invictus Games Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Daytona Rush Credits
Gábor Aranyos, Gergő Juhász, Zoltán Kovács, Viktor Szilágyi, Sándor Pandúr, László Filak, János Váradi
Ákos Diviánszky, Miklós Borsi, Dávid Kiss, Zoltán Konrád, Tivadar Nagy, László Ragány, Péter Rigó, Sándor Sasovits, Gábor Simon, Gábor Tóth
Gábor Antal, György László, István Galajda, László Kiss